Borneo Hughes Martell had been a well-known name in Northampton since the early 1970s although its history as a Bedford based law firm can be traced as far back as 1869. Since 1982 it had based its practice in offices that had formerly been the science block of Notre Dame Convent School in the town centre.
The firm Turner Coulston was formed in 1993 when local solicitors Keith Turner & Ashton merged with Leo Coulston & Co and continued business from the Billing Road offices that Leo Coulston & Co had occupied for many years. In 1996, the firm acquired the legal practice of Clark & Co in Kettering and then incorporated Hodson Margetts, solicitors in Raunds in 2004.
Today, the 9 partner firm of Borneo Martell Turner Coulston and its total staff of around 50 people across its offices in Northampton and Kettering offers a comprehensive legal service to both commercial and individual clients. We have a strong team of lawyers and support staff enabling us to offer our clients expert advice in a broader range of areas.
We have adapted and changed our business, services and fees to withstand the wider changes in the economy, to the provision of legal services and most importantly to ensure that we are providing what our clients are looking for:
Welcome to Borneo Martell Turner Coulston, solicitors - simplifying the complex.