We are extremely proud to have taken part in Will Aid every November since 2014. Our most recent contribution was for £2570 and this brings our total contribution to a fantastic £98,045! We are now one of the all-time top donating firms in the UK!
Will Aid has raised over £20million for the following charities:-
- NSPCC – leading the fight against child abuse in the UK and Channel Islands.
- Age UK – providing support, information, and advice for the millions of older people in the United Kingdom
- ActionAid – an international charity that works with women and girls living in poverty
- Trócaire – supports communities in their efforts to improve their lives, meet their basic needs and ensure their human dignity in a way that is both long term and sustainable.
- Save the Children – believes every child deserves a future. In the UK and around the world, they give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm
- British Red Cross – helps people in crisis, responding to disasters, conflicts and individual emergencies here in the UK and across the world
- Christian Aid – exists to create a world where everyone can live a full life, free from poverty.
- SCIAF – help people in the world’s poorest places to lift themselves out of poverty, work together to protect our common home, and help people recover from disaster.
- Sightsavers- has been working in the developing world to eliminate avoidable blindness and promote the rights of people with disabilities.
To find out more about WillAid go to http://www.willaid.org.uk